QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE OF
ROBERT L. KOLLMEIER, CAI, CAGA, Certificate #97-0803035
Education and Special Training
- B.S. Degree in Finance & General Business, Southwest Missouri State University, 1980.
- Missouri Auction School, 1982.
- Certified Auctioneers Institute, Indiana State University, 1988.
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America, 1997.
- Licensed Realtor, State of Missouri since 1978.
- Member Lifetime Million Dollar Sales Club, Greater Springfield Board of Realtors
- Certified Auctioneer Institute
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Missouri Professional Auctioneers Association
- Arkansas Auctioneer Association
- Greater Springfield Board of Realtors
- National Auctioneers Association
Actively engaged in auction business selling all types of chattel, personal and real property, appraisal of personal property including business, household, antiques, farm machinery, construction equipment, livestock and real estate. Associated with Billy Long Auctions, LLC from 1982 thru 2010 conducting auctions including real and personal property.
Appraisal and Auction Clients
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- TRUST DEPARTMENTS Including: Commerce Bank, U.S. Bank, Empire Bank, Springfield Trust, etc.
- Greene County Public Administrator
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Trustees :
- Fred Moon
- Dan Nelson
- Former Trustee Tom Carlson
- Kevin Checkett
- General public and business owners
- Federal Marshal Service
- Internal Revenue Service